Rule one : always post the rules
Rule two : answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three : tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them.
- Who is your favorite superhero?: Batman and I’m not sure this is ever gonna change. He’s been my favorite since I was 4 years old and will probably be my favorite until I’m 84 years old.
- Would you rather go swimming or go sledding?: Swimming, I say this because I live in the bay area and I’d have to leave the bay to go sledding (unless you also mean dune sledding than I’d still say swimming. Because dune sledding just gets sand all up in your junk.)
- If you were being chased by zombies, what would your weapon of choice be?: Bait. Look I’m just warning all of you now, I love you, I really do, but if you aren’t my husband or my brother when the zombie apocalypse comes and I have a chance to save my own skin by using you as bait? I’m sorry, but you’re zombie chow. Other than that I’d probably say something a sword or a something thin and sharp that didn’t make a whole lot of noise.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?: I used to say nacho’s but now I’m not so sure, I guess I dunno donuts or senorita bread.
- Who is your favorite celebrity & why?: Robert Downey Jr. because I love him. He’s got his issues and I am not above admitting that, but there’s something about a comeback kid that really gets me. Also he’s a major hottie for sure.
- Are you more of a night owl or a morning person?:
- What do you find the most appealing about your preferred gender?:Since I prefer all genders I’m gonna say everything!
- Are you on a laptop, cell phone, desktop or tablet?: Depending on the time of day it could be any one of them, right now I’m on a laptop.
- If you were given a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with it?: Pay off my car, pay off my parents house and then buy a house. After that it goes in the savings and we keep going like we always have.
- What is the thing that makes you happiest in life?: Taco Tuesday.
- Is there any song or movie that makes you cry, every time? If so, which one(s)?: “The Distance” from Disney’s Hercules, “Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler and “Whiskey Lullaby” by Brad Paisley and Allison Kraus. (There are many others I’m a pussy.)
- There’s a person standing on your front porch saying they’re your spouse from the future. What do they look and sound like?
- Do you wear makeup? If so do you have a preferred brand?
- Politics, Politics, Politics, Politics! Where do your loyalties lie?
- The first thing to your right is your weapon against invading super trolls from mega space!
- Describe in detail your ideal hideaway. Where is it? What does it look like? What does is smell like? Who is there with you?
- If you could be a fly on the wall where would you be?
- CHOOSE: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek or Harry Potter.
- When you’re having a fucked up stressed out awful day, how do you unwind?
- Have you ever been to a concert? If so what is your best experience? The worst experience?